SiteGard® - Inline Gate Post Strap
Heavy duty straps designed to work with Alexandra SiteGard gateposts, use typically to bolt to concrete blocks. Made from mild steel and powder coated black RAL9005.
Ideal for any sized concrete block single or double stacked, and can be fitted at whatever height is required, we recommend 2no per gate post.
Straps can be fitted to suit any variation dependent on where the concrete block sits in relation to the gates.
Specifications & Included:
- 610mm wide including the 120mm post.
- 18mm hole to fit 16mm fixing
- 4no holes per corner strap
- 2no. 7.5mm holes to fit self-threading bolt (supplied)
- Easy to fit on site and comes with detailed fitting instruction manual on order.
- Both the 2.4m high 120x120mm posts and inline strap available from stock
- Comes with certificate of conformity and wind loaded specification.
- Inline and corner options available
These straps come with full UK wide temporary works approval in accordance with TWf Guidance.
All our gatepost straps are both reusable and recyclable, so whether you need a gatepost strap for a one-off project or are looking for a solution that can work for future sites also, choosing an Alexandra bracket can save you money and reduce waste.