SiteGard® - Strapped Gate Post Sets
Heavy duty SiteGard gateposts and straps, use typically to bolt to concrete blocks. Made from mild steel and powder coated black RAL9005.
Corner Strap Post Set: 2no straps + 120x120mm x 2.4m o/a hinge post
Inline Strap Post Set: 2no straps + 120x120mm x 2.4m o/a hinge post
Ideal for any sized concrete block single or double stacked, and can be fitted at whatever height is required, we recommend 2no per gate post.
Straps can be fitted to suit any variation dependent on where the concrete block sits in relation to the gates. Comes with certificate of conformity and wind loaded specification.
- 575mm wide including the 120mm post.
- 18mm hole to fit 16mm fixing
- 7no holes per corner strap
- 2no. 7.5mm holes to fit self-threading bolt (supplied)
- Inline and corner options available
- Easy to fit on site and comes with detailed fitting instruction manual on order.
- Both the 2.4m high 120x120mm post and corner strap available from stock.
These straps come with full UK wide temporary works approval in accordance with TWf Guidance.
All of our gateposts and straps are both reusable and recyclable, so whether you need a gateposts and straps for a one-off project or are looking for a solution that can work for future sites also, choosing an Alexandra products can save you money and reduce waste.